Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons 5 5 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:00 pm

"Which deck is better. Which deck would be the top 1 meta in TCG."

I think Evilswarms would be top tier 1 with most tournament wins if released into the TCG Meta. Maybe this is my subjective view since I do not like Elemental Dragons and have not much knowledge of the updated Prophecy deck. However, I can objectively say that Evilswarms have become way better and deserve to be top tier 1 if not the top meta. Ophion locks many decks down with protection of Pandemic and Dress/XYZ Reborn. Bahamut Shark is a great card in a mirror match to take control of your opponent's Ophion and turn tides. To be completely honest, even with Ophions lock Elemental Dragons are overpowered and have ways around Ophion such as Blaster.

Overall: The two archetypes are both competitive and compete well against each other. Neither can be said to be better from my point of view unless stated subjectively.

Discuss - - -

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.findforum.net

2 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Swarms > E-Dragons by a hair.
(And apparently madolches too)

Forbidden Dress protects Ophion from Calderas so they can no longer get around him. And side deck is more versatile against E-Dragons. (side jowgens and such. Even a soul drain or fissure as swarms side can prevent many things.)

View user profile

3 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Its all about first turn technically...

YDU Tournament Manager

Rulings and Junior GFX Maker
View user profile http://herobreakduelacademy.motionforum.net/

4 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Not quite. You would minus yourself in swarms to gain a tactical advantage that lasts longer. However if they open LADD and drago-sac --- game of lucksacking it is.

View user profile

5 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:21 pm

Eh I suppose Caster is a good monster against Ladd, I just like giving every deck the benefit of the doubt.

YDU Tournament Manager

Rulings and Junior GFX Maker
View user profile http://herobreakduelacademy.motionforum.net/

6 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Both decks are very good and will become meta. But I do like evilswarm more than elemental dragon. even liking evilswarm more I think elemental dragon will end up being better than them but only when the minis come out. and spellbook has fate and power so they can get past ophion. so evilswarm will be the 3rd best deck at best because fire fist will continue to be meta because 3 axis fire fist so 4th best deck in TCG is also possible. but it will not be the best

Spoiler:

View user profile

7 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Yeah, I've beat Verz very easily with E-Dragons even when they first turn Ophion, Verz aren't as Over-powered as everyone makes them out to be and can easily be destroyed since verz doesn't really spam the field and can usually only put out 1 Xyz in a turn which if it's ophion can be destroyed by card effects or even if they have infestation a monster effect can destroy them easily like penguin soldier or Snowman Eater or in E-dragon case, Blasters effect.

View user profile

8 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Wed May 22, 2013 3:01 pm

I think Evilswarm would win cause of Ophion. Have that out then your opponents in trouble for the rest of thier life.

View user profile

9 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Sat May 25, 2013 6:12 am

Ophion is tough to beat but I like stalling with Photon Striker Bounzer, Solemn, or Book of Moon. Other wise he'll keep getting out more xyzs and that just wont do.

View user profile

10 Re: Evilswarms vs Elemental Dragons on Sun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm

This is a matter of who goes first. If Evilswarms go first they will 99% get out an Ophion. However, if Elemental Dragons go first then they will 99% get out a Drago-Sack. Facing a Drago-Sack is quite difficult for Evilswarms because Ophion only has 2550 attack which is not enough to get over Drago-Sack which leads to them going Bahamut or just over extending. If they go Bahamut then next turn the Elemental Dragons can go Big Eye and regain control leaving the Evilswarm user without advantage and certain game loss. You know what happens when Evilswarms set up control turn one so I shan't bother to explain.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum