You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Side Decking is going to be really important this format because of decks like Dragon Rulers, Spellbooks, and Evilswarms.
I want you guys to look at some of the side deck cards I have chosen to post up and discuss why or why not they are good.
You may add your own side cards and state why it would consistently slow down your opponent.

Dragon Rulers:
Against Dragon Rulers wrote:Maxx "C"

Chaos Hunter

Imperial Iron Wall

Soul Drain

Mind Drain

Gozen Match

Stygian Dirge

Vanity's Emptiness

Any Monster, Spell, Traps Which Stop Special Summons

Fossil Dyna, Jowgen the Spiritualist, Vanitiy's Fiend

Prophecy Book:
Against Prophecy Book wrote:Droll & Lock Bird

Spell Canceller

Thunder King Rai-Oh

Eradicator Epidemic Virus

Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell

Retort

Medium of the Ice Barrier

Anything That Stops Searches, Spell Activations, or Slows Spell Activations Down

Evilswarm:
Against Evilswarm wrote:
Exploder Dragon

Tsukuyomi

Metaion, the Timelord

Night Assailant

Ryko, the Lightsworn Hunter

Morphing Jar 2

Space Cyclone

Anything That Consistently Gets Over Evilswarm Ophion

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.findforum.net
Elemental Dragons: Deck Lockdown, Kycoo, Jowgan, Electric Virus, Summon Limit, Kaiser Coliseum, Droll & Lock Bird, Kristya, Reptilianne Vaski, Obelisk, Angel O7

Don't really think Stgian Dirge is a good side card against Elemental Dragons

Prophecy Book: Iron wall, Kycoo, Deck Lockdown, Vanity's Emptiness, Puppet Plant, and Eradicator

Evilswarms: Temtempo, Electric Virus, Infestation Terminus, Vanity's Emptiness, Iron Wall, Dyna, Rivalry of Warlords.

Last edited by cardgamesWTF on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spoiler:

View user profile
And i suggest adding volcanic queen or lava golem for e-dragons. To go over Dragossack and Light and Darkness dragon.

View user profile
Evilswarms: Consecrated Light

YDU Tournament Manager

Rulings and Junior GFX Maker
View user profile http://herobreakduelacademy.motionforum.net/
Consecrated Light seems to be quite a nice side. It's most efficient if summoned first turn or you can just stall with it? Don't really want that in Dragon Rulers but I think I should side that in Spellbooks? Not sure. I will just test 1 or 2 copies of it out for now.

Infestation Terminus & Electric Virus Combo that you side to search from my Evilswarm Ophion was quite interesting. Before that I have never seen someone side that. I assume you side 2 Terminus in and 2 Electric Viruses? It's a nice side but I think it takes extra space that it shouldn't. I have been siding 2 Metaion, 1 Tsukuyomi, 2 Exploder Dragons. With Gold Sorc and Redox along with the Blaster pop engine this seems to be good enough throughout my experience.

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.findforum.net
ShadowPheniox wrote:And i suggest adding volcanic queen or lava golem for e-dragons. To go over Dragossack and Light and Darkness dragon.
Great for getting over Light and Darkness Dragon but it would be pointless to tribute their Drago-Sack or Big Eye due to the "endless" spam they have. You summon Queen by tributing Drago-Sack? Well, I will just summon another. Also, Queen might just give them a better chance of OTKing you. I agree that Queen is an awesome side and can easily get over many annoying monster effects such as Stardust Assault Mode, Shooting Quasar Dragon, Light and Darkness Dragon.

View user profile
Devan wrote:Infestation Terminus & Electric Virus Combo that you side to search from my Evilswarm Ophion was quite interesting. Before that I have never seen someone side that. I assume you side 2 Terminus in and 2 Electric Viruses? It's a nice side but I think it takes extra space that it shouldn't. I have been siding 2 Metaion, 1 Tsukuyomi, 2 Exploder Dragons. With Gold Sorc and Redox along with the Blaster pop engine this seems to be good enough throughout my experience.
I side 3 virus, 1 terminus, 2 tsukuyomi, and 2 metaion (i main 1 exploder dragon)

Spoiler:

View user profile
I'll have to watch out for the siding against E-Drags. In fact I made my own counter siding. Please PM or chat with me if you'd like to duel or help me test it out.

View user profile
I rather not side against any of these decks. Whats the Point of siding when you need to believe in the heart of the cards to win you battles? Have faith in your own deck, Don't side to make the others mighty proud.

View user profile
Shaz1 wrote:I rather not side against any of these decks. Whats the Point of siding when you need to believe in the heart of the cards to win you battles? Have faith in your own deck, Don't side to make the others mighty proud.
if you side it increases your chances of winning and also increases your chances of joining a team... if you don't side how will you counter problems? siding also proves you know how to play against other decks so it also shows that your a better player

Spoiler:

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum