You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Thoughts on the Next Meta on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:49 pm

It's almost the end of July and after August, September comes up. This means a new Ban List. In that ban list we all hope that Dragon Rulers and Prophecy Book get hit. If they do get hit hard enough, which I am hoping, they won't be tier 1.

I have high expectations for 3-Axis Fire Fists, Evilswarms, Bujins, and Infernities. Bujins have a versatile and unique side which differs from most side decks. The archetype is also pro at controlling and also has four Honests which is totally overpowered. Evilswarms on the other hand, I am bored of. However, once Master Key becomes TCG they will be able to side cards like Mistake and main Vanity's Emptiness, which will make it a good Anti-Meta deck. Infernities have 4 Solemn Judgments just as Bujins have four Honests. 3-Axis simply is just fast and versatile as it can both play control and spam.

I want you guys to discuss what might be meta next format, which is coming very soon. Please try to make a good response and not something stupid-.-?

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.findforum.net

2 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 pm

With all the card they are adding, i'm thinking that the main cards in those 3 deck will me limited, cards like judgment. I'm expecting a few cards from the mar ban list to come back. Also i'm thinking they're going to release a few new cards that are going to be very op.

Or worst case, evilswarm, prophecy, and dragons get new cards and stays in the meta. I doubt that though.

Last edited by ShadowPheniox on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 pm

ShadowPheniox wrote:With all the card they are adding, i'm thinking that the main cards in those 3 deck will me limited, cards like judgment. I'm expecting a few cards from the feb ban list to come back. Also i'm thinking they're going to release a few new cards that are going to be very op.

Or worst case, evilswarm, prophecy, and dragons get new cards and stays in the meta. I doubt that though.

Well, it's not likely for either of them to get more support. In fact, they won't get anymore support. Only way they can stay in tier 1 meta is if they are not hit properly or hard enough. By the way, you mean the March ban list. Cards which are OCG right now will eventually become TCG. Most cards are released into the OCG before they become TCG. So, even if they do release more cards they should be OCG first.

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.findforum.net

4 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 am

Evilswarm will not be meta this format because Evilswarm does much better in faster formats such as this one but i do agree with bujin and maybe Infernity can be meta again. 3 Axis fire fist may be meta in the OCG because there is still no confirmed release date for chicken. 4 axis might be in the meta. Even is prophecy is hit so badly that its been slowed down to before there was judgement it could become meta just for the reason that it has a good match up vs. Bujin (because Fate doesn't target) like E dragon is the "powerhouse" of this format i expect Bujin to be the "powerhouse" of the next format and i expect e dragons to be rogue. I would like to see infernity make a comeback but i really dont think it can because things like bujin can slowly take down the field or even stop it before it happens and if you draw more than 3 monsters in hand it could take 2 or more turns to set up your big plays. so the meta might be something like Bujin, Madolche, Prophecy, and Fire fist (includes dino fist, 4 axis fire fist and 3 axis fire fist).

Spoiler:

View user profile

5 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm expecting evilswarm and prophecies to get hit. As long as no one cooks up some kind of tier 0 deck I don't really care, I only play fun decks.

View user profile

6 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 pm

i'm pretty sure that prophecies WILL get hit, but i still think they might be able to compete with other meta decks as for e dragons i think they will get overrun by bujin

View user profile

7 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:25 pm

I've never played against a bujin deck... I have no clue what they do.. Maybe I should make one because they sound good. xd

View user profile

8 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Elideking, Evilswarms will not get hit. They don't need to if next format will be control

Spoiler:

View user profile

9 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:20 pm

The reason why Mermails aren't meta at the moment is because of Dragon Rulers and Spellbooks. If those two decks are going to die or slow down then Mermails have a chance. They used to be meta before so let's not forget them. Also, the Infernity XYZ build is pretty neat and has topped in the OCG and OCG does influence the TCG a lot more than people think. Mermails, if they come back, are going to have lots of trouble against Bujin.

I conclude/predict that ~ ~ ~ ~ Tier 1 - Bujin

View user profile

10 Re: Thoughts on the Next Meta on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 pm

I believe Infenrity will also be Tier one along with Bujin- granted they dont get hit because of the OCG (Dont think they will) It seems that right now, Mermails and Evilswarm are like Dark World: Decks that are good, but were forgotten. I do see them making a coming with Spellbooks and E Derps getting hit. I also see Madolche as being a top deck.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum