You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Thoughts on the Zombie Engine on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:51 pm

With the new ban list of September 2013, we see a bright future for Zombies. The Zombie engine would consist of 2x Plague Spreader, 2x Mezuki, 3x Malicious. If you using a Lightsworn engine you could even incorporate the Plant engine which would consist of 1x Lonefire, 1x Spore. 1x Dandylion. Since you would be running Dandylion and Lonefire, you would also have option to run 2x Debris which is an excellent card to blow up the field with Black Rose Dragon or get into a lvl 8 or 9 Dragon Synchro monster. Unfortunately, Trishula didn't come back in the TCG. The Zombie engine can be ran in TeleDAD decks, Lightsworn builds, and Zombies themselves. I am actually also thinking about trying an Infernity deck with the Zombie engine for fun. Unfortunately, I do not think any Zombie deck will be tier 1, not yet. I think there is more Zombie support coming in November though. Anyways, what are your thoughts about the new Zombie engine which would be ran with Malicious and possibly Plants?

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.findforum.net

2 Re: Thoughts on the Zombie Engine on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Malicious should have never gone back to 3. It's an otk enabler and far too abusable. I can see it being used in plants and the like.

View user profile

3 Re: Thoughts on the Zombie Engine on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:03 pm

The Zombie engine is awesome! xD I love it. So many Chaos decks going to roaming the duel field. Not too long ago, I used to run Chaos Plants, Tengu Plants, and all that stuff as it evolved and then finally got killed. Now Lightsworns are going to be overpowered and hopefully Tier 1? I don't like lonely Lightsworns but Plant and Chaos builds are always fun. I am also thinking of making a Chaos Agent deck with Striker and Zombie Engine.

View user profile

4 Re: Thoughts on the Zombie Engine on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 pm

it isnt that good but people are gonna try it because of 2 mizuki

Spoiler:

View user profile

5 Re: Thoughts on the Zombie Engine on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm

War God - Chidori wrote:it isnt that good but people are gonna try it because of 2 mizuki
How isn't it good? I would prefer it if you took the time to explain it

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.findforum.net

6 Re: Thoughts on the Zombie Engine on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:33 am

I've never used this build So Probably have no say in this but it seems cool to mee and I'd like to try the rarest Monster type there is sometime.

View user profile

7 Re: Thoughts on the Zombie Engine on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 pm

i love zombies im going to enter regional with it and light sworn zombies have already made top 8 at a ycs

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum